Return & Exchanges
1. Refund requests must be made within 14 days of delivery date. After 14 days from delivery date you must contact Spracht Customer Service to determine the best course of action. Shop Hoop will not issue refunds for products purchased through other entities, such as distributors or retail partners. Defective units are covered under Shop Hoop one year limited warranty policy will be replaced at Shop Hoop cost. See “Returning Products Under Warranty,” below, for information on warranty returns.
2. A copy of the Shop Hoop credit card purchase receipt, and a copy of the original Shop Hoop invoice may be requested prior to Shop Hoop Customer Service issuing a Return Authorization.
3. Unit must be in like-new condition and returned in original packaging with all original accessories, literature and other components. Shop Hoop reserves the right to reject any refund request if the product is received damaged or if any accessories, literature or other original components are missing.
4. A Return Authorization (RA) number must be obtained prior to returning the product; to request an RA number, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +92-321-4037030, and provide the following information:
Reason for Refund
Date of Purchase
Unit Serial Number
5. Upon written receipt of the RA number, send product to:
Address: 233 – J Block Main Boulevard, Phase 6 Commercial – DHA, Lahore, Pakistan.
6. Please mark with the RA number on the outside of the package.
7. A copy of the Shop Hoop credit card purchase receipt, and a copy of the original Shop Hoop invoice, should be placed inside the return package so that it is easily visible.
8. Products received without an RA number and the required documentation as
specified above may not be accepted or processed for return.
9. Products received that do not meet the above return criteria may be returned to the customer via ground shipment.
10. You may be responsible for shipping costs for returning the product to Shop Hoop, CA warehouse. Product should be shipped so that it can be tracked and/or insured; Shop Hoop is not responsible for products lost or damaged during return shipment.
11. Returns may be subjected to a 10% restocking fee. Shipping charges may be nonrefundable.
12. Funds will be credited within 5 days of receipt of returned product pending
qualification and subject to above criteria.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro and JCB cards.
Please note, available payment options may change depending on the items within your shopping bag.
You can also choose to pay via Bank Transfer. When selecting this option at checkout, you will be given an account details.
Payment is verified from you and the bank before your order has been dispatched.
Hoop Living uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt and protect the data you send us over the internet. If SSL is enabled, you will see a padlock at the top of your browser and you can click on this to find out more information about the SSL digital certificate registration.
You will also notice that when you look at the URL at the top of the browser you will see that it begins with ‘https’ instead of ‘http’. This means that you are in secure mode.
Hoop Living is an authentic site. This ensures that your information is kept private between your web browser and our web server.
If your card issuer is based in the EU, you may be asked to verify your payment due to a new requirement under the second Payment Services Directive (PSD2).
You’ll be directed to a dedicated page to enter further information or asked to authorize the payment using your mobile phone. Once completed,
you’ll return to Hoop Living.
To make shopping quicker in future, you have the option to safely store your credit card details.
Your full card details will never be displayed, only the last four digits so that you know which card you’re using.
You can choose not to save your card details by unchecking the box on the payment page. If you change or add a new address, you’ll need to re-enter your card